Saturday, January 10, 2009

For you I will.

For Aaron ;)

Questions are as follows :

1. How much do you spend for clothes per month?
Not sure. From RM20 to RM300 :D!

2. Who is more important to you?Friends or boy/girlfriend?
My besties are my girlfriends and my boyfriend is my best friend too. How?

3. How often do you think about committing suicide?
Never. It's such a waste for someone like me to die!! wtf.

4. Do you think you have enough confidence?
Yeah. But when I screwed up, no.

5. How many babies do you want?
Ask me again in another 10 years :s Perhaps nil :x

6. Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain?
...I thought it's scientifically proven so I have no choice but to believe.

7. What is your goal for this year?
The Maybank SgWang plan with Jess XD!! It's not a robbery :s
And um can I like earn more money and get better grades? :D!

8. What kept you of being who you are?
HPC.

9. What's a perfect girlfriend/boyfriend like to you?(List 10)
Appearance wise, please google Daniel Henney. /shy
*coughs
- Treats me like a diamond
- Has a mature and naughty side at the same time.
- Owns a car and can drive decently.
- Ambitious
- Honest
- Loyal
- Short hair, at least >180cm in height, fair complexion, wtf
- Respects me
- plays all sorts of stupid games with me
- interested in retail therapy :D
- still got alot wtf.


10. What are you really afraid of?
- Cockroach. Hate and afraid wtf. okm pls kill them and burn them in ashes D:

11. What are your bad habits?
- I procrastinate a lot.

12. Is there anything you wanna tell the people who hate you?
- Hate la who cares wtf. XD

13. State a random fact about yourself

★☆~ says (12:20 AM):
state a random fact abt me.

♥ thiaaaa ♥ says (12:20 AM):
u're crazy


14. What does flying means to you?
- AEROPLANE!! :D Overseas? :D

15. What do you crave for most currently?
- KFC popcorn chicken :(

16. Most unexpected gift you received so far and when?
- My Z610. 18th Birthday.

17. Describe the person who tagged you.Honestly.
- Very vulnerable to okm :x

18. What have you done to yourself that makes yourself happy?
- Dress up and went shopping alone like a rock star wtf lol

19. What will you become in another 10 years to come?
- Famous. Rich. Pretty. Successful = May Ying. Sounds good :D!

20. If you can choose how you want to end your life,how would it be?
- After I'm done with everything in my mind as I aged.


:(((( I hate deaths.

No comments: