Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Another disastrous day.

To check the clarity of a picture, here's a way.


Like, take a pic of a shit. Then view it in original full size.



At least that's what I did and I grossed out a bit.

I think I'm losing my mind....

:S

Michelle, your car got shit!! omg//


-

Mich and I was late for lecture due to the effy weather and ridiculous jams that a normal 15 mins drive to school became a one hour road trip.

...-_-


By the time we arrived, parked the car, screaming happily as we finally made it... Guess what, the lecturer came out right before our eyes and she was walking to the carpark.

The lecture is over.


FML.



I went into the lecture hall shamelessly as some coursemates looked at me and said "Good morning." T____________T I know la I'm late so sarcastic zomg ok so I actually still went to the lecture hall anyways just to announce something, and to collect class fund. orz ORZ oh and to snap some obscene and ugly candid pictures but was not allowed to post it :|

Photobucket
Pls dun wrap up yourself in shawl when you're taking picture I looked bodyless
and a bit creepy D:
About the shawl...I used it to cover my head and face when I saw the lecturer walking to the carpark
cos I know she remembers my face T_T



Photobucket
Oooh this is Sarah I love her cos she's damn nice and always layan my jokes one!
Don't know it's really funny or she laughs very easily. Lol.
And yes I hate my hair right now I think I need a hair cut soon
It's getting out of shape to the extend that I looked like crap if I don't tie my hair.

"Messy is sexy"™ is not applicable on me too.


And found out the existence of
"Electronic ciggarettes". (I googled and it seems like I'm damn jakun cos apparently there's 1940 pics of e-ciggies on google image T_T quite a lot )

Anyway I still have classes going on after that. Problem is, 2 classes at the same time.
Shit.
I skipped IR class and went to the Cultural one instead cos I don't know why but I think I made the right choice. Haih.

Life's treating me badly now. I don't mind getting through all this provided that I'm gonna score for all my paper in finals ok I'm feeling guilty right now time to study bai.

1 comment:

mykie said...

Mich: I've got nobody to tell!