Sunday, April 26, 2009

Independence Day

I was lazy to blog. The last paper was on Friday and I didn't go anywhere cos I'm effing broke now. Like seriously, broke to the extent that I only have 15 bucks in my wallet fts thank god it's holidayssss now I'm on a job hunting season.

Photobucket

But anyways went Poppy yesterday and I officially hate the place now. Wait, it's the people there and the night was ruined badly. Stupid fucker who stole Patricia's phone. Why must they do this while everyone just wanna have fun in clubs dancing the night away T_T Sighhhhh.

I'm so sorry I couldn't do a thing. at. all.

:(((

And fuck all cibais who like to steal stuffs.
Seriously what's wrong with them pls go and beg somewhere instead of making people's life miserable D: I've have enough friends gotten rob/something got stolen/etc by this bunch of assholes yes I'm angry cos nobody can do a thing to them right now they're fucking cunning and fast.


talking about this just makes me angry.

and helpless.

-

Anyway, something happened to me on that night too I don't know what happened and the pain is unbearable, I couldn't breathe and it's killing me slowly until I was able to hide in toilet cos it's quiet there. I'm okay now but it's not the first time happening. Not sure what is the cause but, I think I'm alright.

-

Went to Hanxin Academy Screening Ceremony today.
It's an academy of the same field as mine, but they're based in Chinese and ours is in English.
They invited us to attend to the screening of their final year projects and production and damn, they're good D:

*jealous



Booklet of the list of short films and MV.



Ok. Time to go. I'm gonna stop torturing my eyes. Too much reading.

No comments: