Saturday, April 11, 2009

Red alert.

Fuck.

I spent a few hundreds again!!&!
Was expecting mom to nag at me but no she didn't and instead she likes it too *aawwww* Apparently women of all ages are vulnerable to shiny pretty things. No exception at all.

Photobucket
Got diamond one ok although my nose poo is bigger!!



I will never splurge again. I will never splurge again.
I will never splurge again. I will never splurge again.
I will never splurge again. I will never splurge again.
*repeats*
at least until next month!



p.s: I just embarrassed myself on a stage today. T_________________T I hate myself!

So here's the story, I went to LM with Michelle for McD. Funny; no other better places for McD? Long story lol. Apparently the Ultimate Group Power is promoting their finalists over there. Vic from italent was one of the finalists, and my junior Ash too. So I kinda went on stage to play a so called game with them; happens to be a 九连拍 watheff i suck in this and i looked fucking ugly, Mich captured my fuckface in camera. Please don't show it in TV plsplspls T__T Aaaaahhhhhdslkfjskjghkdgkh. I can't get over the fact that I went on a stage looking stupid and ugly and fat and everything not nice :( I already have very low self-esteem but the photos are not doing me any good and I don't know whether it's only me or what, but it seems like I get a lot of fingers pointing at me while I was in the mall after that T_____T Yalah I know I embarrassed myself pls dun torture me like that T_____T

Anyway, was glad that I went on stage cos finally I showed support to Vic after so long ahahahahaha anyway pls support 三点钟 for Vic or Friendz for Ash!!

Oh and I just saw YeeMin on TV just now T_T Astro Talent Quest finalist. My life is filled with talented people around me and I can only look at my toes T_________________T

I know I'm not talented and I'm not pretty T__T (That's why I don't camwhore anymore!!)
But I'm fucking nice aih not so nice now I'm worthless T___T

"我很丑,可是我很温柔" is not applicable to me T____________T



FML.

5 comments:

Michelle said...

eh, actually its my fault also la... i took lousy pics of u... im a terrible camera woman!! T.T ahahahaha

mykie said...

Mich: Nola not your fault cameras don't tell lies T_T

Anonymous said...

seee!!! now u know why i hate camera that much T_T it only kills my non-existent self esteem T___T
but nvm beh, u always look pretty in my heart, it must be the angle problem!

-jess

Jci said...

hahahahaha.... chill la... u're always pretty to all of us! :P

mykie said...

Jess:Ya I believe all the 34908032984 pics also angle problems T_T *cries

Jci:Thanks bebeh T___________T