Thursday, April 02, 2009

Nuts

I thought today would be a pretty fine day in college after yapping happily for 3 hours during break time! Apparently it's not and I don't know whether it's just me or what, but I was blamed when I'm trying to be nice. watheff?


.........



I actually typed on why I was angry about a lecturer but in the midst of expressing my anger here, the lecturer called O_o What is this ahahaha fucking scary! Deleted two paragraphs of explaining what happened cos her gums are bleeding omg she has my sympathy now so I decided perhaps it's just her being grumpy due to her pain. Argh. I'm so niceeeee T_T I kept on saying that I'm nice cos I've been seeing a lot of fuck face recently. I'm surprise I can actually endure shits like this! I thought I was super grumpy and short-tempered! Where is my dignity yaw T_T

For the entire month, Kari Mutton kept calling me "lala" and "dumb blond" -_-
Which part of me looks like a "lala" / "dumb blond" T_T
I know I'm very very chinese and I looked chinese I speak chinese I eat chinese food I am a chinese, being Chinese is not being lala. Geddit! And how can I look like a dumb blond! T_T my hair is not even blond T_T And they said it's cos I have the look of a dumb blond. But dumb blonds are fucking hot and have huge boobs and nice ass and pls look at me what do I have?
A huge lump of flabs. *cries and hits floor*

Oh here's a dumb blond joke Mutton gave me.

Why do Blondes smile widely when lightning strikes?
- Cos she thought someone is taking her photo.

HAHAHA FUCK THIS IS STUPID!!

And oh I looked up the meaning of "lala" at urbandictionary and look!!

1. lala 275 up, 70 down love ithate it

To do something obscene or kinky that isnt able to be said delicately.
"You make me wanna lala in the kitchen on the floor"

2. lala 196 up, 74 down love ithate it

It means sex, god damn it!
You make me wanna lala, lala, lala, in the back of the bus, in the airplane...


Watheff!! HAHAHAHAHA I'M A LALA = I'M A SEX WTF


HAHAHAHAHAHA FTS WHY SO FUNNYYY!!!

okok before I end here's another one!


1. Myke 4 up, 2 down love ithate it

An insanely crazy guy that is easily amused, he also has alot of luck with girls, and even guys wanna get with him
Damn, did you see Myke over there? he's really hot



The only difference is that I'm the girl version!
:DDDDDDDDD i AM easily amused!


ok damn crappy just endure with me dun runaway T_T

going out to meet up with the primary school bunch so tatahs!

7 comments:

KMC said...

You dont look like a blondie . But you act like one !

HA HA HA HA HA : D

EuEu said...

*imagines*
u look totally cool if u were blonde! =D

Anonymous said...

nvm sweetie, u r my always the smartest ppl on earth after me.
trust me xD

Anonymous said...

that is me btw. ^

-jess

mykie said...

KMC: Where got :( 我的心插了一把刀....................T_T

Eu: Ok i'll considering dying it blonde for u wtf.

Jess: Aih. thankyou sweetheart muahs*

CalebRaj said...

DUMB BLOND!!! haha
Yes, it was me who called you that!!! It's the thing you do that make me call you that, no offence anyway...
Just something I have fun doing, haha!!!

mykie said...

Raj: Nevermind. Now I know how to get back at u. I sniff you. aaahhhh mutton!! XD