Thursday, April 16, 2009

Fucked up phone!



I SWEAR THIS IS THE STUPIDEST PHONE THAT EVER EXISTS!!

FUCKING STUPID THAT THE INNOVATION OF IT DOESN'T MAKES SENSE AT ALL!

Except to throw it at burglars or maybe big dangerous dogs!

-

I never like this phone before cos it's ugly, seriously since the first sight I saw it when I was still working for Maxis.

Anyway, the classmate has this phone. I was effing bored in class I started to grab his phone and try to play with it. I know it's touch screen so I managed to unlock the keys but when I wanted to proceed to some other folders...it doesn't give me any reaction at all :s I tried pressing it so hard and so soft while stupid Simon and Sofea keep on telling me all sorts of ways to access to the folders. Still, nothing happened.

I knew something was wrong when they tell me to press with my nose while laughing out loud like faggots. Stupid kids. AAAAHHHHHHH.

T__________T And I was laughing at myself too at that point.
I felt stupid being stupidfy by a stupid phone. AAAAAIIIHHHHHHHH karma for making fun of people all the time pfft


Apparently, the touch screen function is only applicable to the "back", "menu" and "ok" button. Saw the 3 dots slightly below the screen? That's the only place where the touch screen is functioning! And the other parts of the screen are totally senseless to pokings so you have to navigate using the ugly neon green cursor button!!!!

FUCKING LAME OK???!?! Then what's the point of making it touch screen when it's only "semi-touch screen"?! Cibai. So damn malufying. It's not my fault for not knowing it but it's common sense everyone will thought the other part is touch screen functional also pls look at CSL phones! Almost all also fully touch screens one!! Damn canggih compared to this lapsap phone!! Just throw it away seriously.


okm you better don't get this phone or I'll throw to Eiffel. *showsfist*
and I know you love me and the dog also so just dun get this phone for good.

2 comments:

thiaaaa said...

eh yknow SOMEONE is using a cibai semitouchscreen phone also yknowwwwwww and i wanted to throw it out of the window too LOLS!

mykie said...

Cyn: Oooh at least I'm not the only one now!!! 8D *high5*