Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Ah.

Happy 20th sayang!


Photobucket
My "daughter" & My bimbo partner in crime (:

Damn pressured taking pic with her also.
Another limelight killer T_T
*pfft



The day is super boring today D: Everything trudged by slowly and it feels like forever to go through that freaking 4 hours in class D:

And my dad was actually sleeping when I was waiting for him to pick me up at the station T__________T watheff there goes my 45 mins being stung by 3 mosquitoes and stared by 1 nigga. So scary wtf he was driving a Kenari and he literally looked at the side (to me) instead of the front with the speed of approximately 15 km/h and then when he came down he showed gesture asking me to go to him wtf I pretended as if I'm blind and walked to the other end of the road T__________T Don't worry I'm still safe right now still can bingbang my keyboard!

Oh and I hate commuters who think they're so cool and their choice of music is the best.
This is the second time in a week I have to endure with loud sucky songs that they played using their cellphone's loudspeaker watheff last week it was some songs of other foreign language and that one was fucking annoying cos I didn't understand a single thing at all. It was so effing loud I have to stare at the man and he didn't notice my existence at all T___________T
Today, it's 2 young malay guys listening to emo songs it's forgivable la cos all the songs they played were Akon and Secondhand Serenade hahahaha but still!! T_____T

Please don't on loudspeaker to listen to music in any public places cos it's not cool at all D:
Instead it's very inconsiderate cos not everyone likes your shit.

Anyway I went to sleep at 8pm cos I have a very bad sleeping disorder, woke up at 12am wuhu I missed dinner! And I'm not hungry at all O_O! I slept at 2am last night, up at 4am, sleep at 6am again and then finally awake at 10am. See what's wrong with me seriously I need to plan my time!!

I'm wide awake now hopefully I can force myself to read through the stack of notes .__.


Tatahs.

1 comment: