Friday, April 10, 2009

Is Malaysia beautiful to you?

I like how Harith Iskandar puts it,
"Life is like a black man's ball; It's never right and it's never fair."
watheff? hahahaha! or did he not said that?

Yes I went to watch Talentime today all thanks to Aaron cos he spent all his complimentary tixxies for us! Yasmin Ahmad makes Malaysia beautiful in the movie. The message is good and very true to Malaysian's daily life; there's no good being racist to our own kind. Seriously I'm speechless over how Yasmin Ahmad never fails to bring out her message through her productions. I'm amazed and envious of her. If only I could bring out the best of me and become like her. Pfft. I'll definitely make big money cos I can make everyone cry! :DDD

Well, I don't really like the story development and the ending of the film. It's too draggy. Was expecting something more than just a sudden cut off ending. Aah. I hate films with ambiguous endings.

Mhmm there's a couple of nice songs though. The song Angel that Pamela Chong played in the film was really good. Although it was sang by Atilia, not Pamela. Here's the video;




"Just One Boy" by Aizat. The song performed by the malay dude I don't remember his name in the film T_T But the film version is wayyyy nicer than this one!




Lesson learnt. Films bring people together.
"We're originally color blind. Why don't we keep it?"

People of other race whom mistreat you is not the entire clan's fault, right?
Perhaps the group of older generation who practices racism should stop mindfucking the younger generation to label people according to colors. And the younger generation is now getting old, slowly this practice will be passed down to the future generation too. It's a neverending process.

I'm sure this place will be a much beautiful place to live in; if only there are no issues of colors at all.

First step, all the race column in application forms should be either "Malaysian" or "Non-Malaysian".

"What race? Car race?"


How many years do we need to do this?
I don't know. Is it that hard?

5 comments:

AaronQ said...

no probs...

i think there was the word testicle missing... haha

val.t said...

damn. u watched it. i want to. u see so hard for me to find someone who likes lacally-made movie. sigh...

mykie said...

Aaron: Testicle? Where how what he said exactly ahahahaha I laughed so hard I forgot to looked at the subtitle!

Val:Don't worry Val, now you've found! I'm gonna make local movies too nx time wtf.

Jci said...

i like local movies too ok!! by yasmin ahmad ONLY.. u ask me to watch cicak man is jus pure impossible

mykie said...

Jci: YAAA AHAHAHAHAHA CICAK MANNNN!! I totally forgot about that!