Thursday, April 23, 2009

Caffeine overdose.

A cuppa Nescafe and a bottle of essence of chicken.

Do me good. I got what I want.

I didn't sleep the entire night.

Until 8am, I slept and woke up at 12pm.

Paranoid.

Exams.

Relieved.

Home.

Still widely awake.

I fucked up my biological time.

I need help.


HELP!



And I've got another war to attend tomorrow.
I'm not exaggerating but this is like war man no time to rest at all fts



*panicking!



psst: DANIEL HENNEY AS DAVID NORTH IN COMING X-MEN ORIGINS XDXD

CLICK OK!!



This pic...doesn't do him any justice why he looked so ugly right here wtf
and what happened to his fingers T________T Oppa tell me who bullied youuuu~!!

ok i have to stop
this is fking insane!

I think I'll roll on the bed instead.


3 comments:

EuEu said...

you were never sane to begin with =)

my friend said tongkat ali works well to keep u awake at nites o.o

Michelle said...

he super ugly!! wakakakaka XD

mykie said...

Eu: Nonid tongkat ali. Now I have insomnia. fts.

Mich: I bet it must be those angmoh's jealousy! That's why they PS-ed him ugly!!!!