Sunday, April 05, 2009

A pointless picture story!

We went to MV.



Photobucket
To get his haircut done. 70 bucks for a haircut and hairwash.
I never done that before.


And also to check out some basketball shoes.
But didn't buy any in the end.



Photobucket
Then I ate Strawberry Triffle.
*drools


Photobucket
And he had his Carls Jr.
*the salsa sauce is yum!


Photobucket
While I'm looking at my new flats.
*my feet was aching


sdgkjdf;lkgjfd;slhkgfd;s


I ran out of pictures and even words. tsk.

A post ala lazy style.

And I'm pretty sleepy.

Nightynights.

and oh,


Happy 21st Ziwen!
(green cos it's your favorite color :D)


2 comments:

Hurley said...

ew! I could see some roots on your legs =P

Havent seen u for ages, how r ya doing, buddy? =P

mykie said...

Hurl: Don't be so mean to a girl -_-! Anyway ofcos there will be roots when u twist ur feet in a weird position!

Doing well :) Thx