Saturday, April 04, 2009

Ice ice baby!

edit// stupid firefox crash when I'm typing halfway and all the input iz gone!!


Okeh I'm back. Died on the table and shifted to the bed and I'm wide awake now :D wallah!
Back to yesterday, went to Pyramid with the primary bunch and okm cos we're too excited and spontaneous on the previous night; P talked about iceskating -_-

Die...I...never...skate...before...

D: watheff.

And I thought all of them knows how to skate. Apparently none knows how except okm. HAHAHAHA WHY SO FUNNY?D:

I know what are you thinking. Too bad for you, I didn't fall flat on my ass although I kneel down a few times, "danced" on the slippery ice rink 439534985023495 times and didn't fall cos okm was there and I told him I'll slap him if I fell down pfft.

Guess what I bumped into 2 friends during the most dumb and embarrassing moment in my life! FML. One is Gideon the primary/high school matey who left before we finish SPM. He talked to me on the ice rink and I was screaming like a bimbo -_-!
Another one is a senior from highschool who is good in skating and has a bf who's an ice hockey player? idkla hurhur didn't even wanna think about it my first time skating ma... T__T

Nevermind. I wasn't the only noob on ice. We have Yamni and P falling flat on the ass ahahaha karma for you P!! Aaron damn geng ok cos he knows how to skate alone after awhile T_T
Me? My progress is....tadaaa...I can only skate when I'm holding okm's hand I know I suck big time T_T I think this is one of the times where i grabbed his hands real tight! Aaahhh he's such a lucky man! watheff.

But I think I'll skate again. T_T I cannot bear the sight of seeing others skating so gracefully and I'm like the clown on the ice rink. I don't care I wanna learn how! *angry*

x

5 comments:

vertigoblack said...

dun skate too much or ur calves will start to look like a tree trunk.. serious! u c those pro ice skaters.. waa their leg muscles..

AaronQ said...

im holding yur camera case la... haha... im innocent!!

mykie said...

Nic: It already look like tree trunk even though I didn't skate T_T

Aaron: Hehe. You know I know we all know :D

thiaaaa said...

HAHAHAHHA OMGOSH LOLLLLLL!
You damn funny rite. insist that you're taller than okm o_o must be kraziii.

mykie said...

Cyn: T_T Being despo. cos im short among them.