Friday, April 10, 2009

Krazi

I must be out of my mind. I applied for an internship and I rejected the offer to interview just now. Watheff. It's actually the location that turns me off; Sunway Mentari. How do I really get there on time huh huh huh I seriously need a car ._. And another thing is, I have a sudden change of plan that made me won't be able to go for an internship. I know I change my mind very often T_T Anyway the lady was kind enough she said thank you even though I called and told her I won't be able to attend the interview today ;_________;



I had enough of people with fucked up attitude around.
People tend to climb over your head when you're nice to them.
Oii I have my temper too okay. Fuckness much.
Please please think before you utter out something don't talk cock like a brainless faggot.
And I cannot tolerate annoying people as well don't talk to me I don't wanna talk to you cos you're testing my level of patience aaa//



I'm too lazy to continue from here.

Au revoir.

2 comments:

mykie said...

Brooke: Thanks for the comment even though I do not know who you are...But it's not as easy as how you see it :)

Anonymous said...

brooke : dont judge when u dont know the person personally.