Friday, March 20, 2009

Curling thong.

I went to the warehouse moneyless. Thankgod P is around!
(Unless you consider 10bucks is enough to buy something.)

Wanted to get more stuffs but all was sold out or maybe they are keeping it for tomorrow idk.
Stupid 10am to 4pm classes.


Photobucket
MYR 10 each.
I love each buys but I didn't notice there's a crack on the lid of the blusher
haih biarla ;___;




Oh, if you're wondering why did I buy the curling spray for...
Here's why...

Photobucket
No the perfect one.
First attempt and I did it without the mirror. amajing!
Wuhu


-

I just humiliated myself in front of the entire class today. 0/100. FML


4 comments:

Eason Cheah said...

working on a new image?

anyways...curls without a mirror...

quite cool...

mykie said...

EC: My image is always the same lololol curling it for fun!

Jci said...

hahahhahaha join the curled hair club!!!

mykie said...

Jci: My hair is still too short to curl ;_;