Saturday, March 21, 2009

Quickie

Massive headache.
But amazing enough, it went away completely when I meet up with the bffs ♥♥♥

-

Photobucket
Dad made breakfast lol sorry damn gross hahaha cos I ate it halfway.
This is the first time he woke up at 7 to make breakfast for me zomg.

Anyone knows why Ramlee beef patties is still red in color even though it's cooked?

-


Photobucket
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
But at the same time I felt sad for myself cos most people looks so much better than their IC photo.
But how come I still look the same aihhhh

Aih. It reminds me of something I did to humiliated myself (again) in the lecture hall today.
I was copying from the slides but was too slow. Asked the lecturer to scroll it up a bit.
Classmate teased me that I'm slow.
I said "I mata sepet mah cannot see!!" too loud.
Then I heard laughters.

FML.

-


Photobucket
Pacman!! I suck in this game but it's too cute haih
Intended to buy the red one but they don't have my size orz
Jess wants the purple one but they don't have her size either ._.



Photobucket
Dead teddy from 3k inn.



I noticed I have a lot of stuffs in brown color w00t
And plenty of green tops.
Earth lover -_-

orz
*kisses the soil*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

omgosh. ic pictures shud be ban on earth man. mine is fugly too omg. time to change itttt and eh you don't laugh at others one lar. your 12yearold pic is also the sameeee.

& you know why your headache went away? Cos you were busy laughing and talking (screaming actually) at our ears.

mykie said...

cyn: The thing is, she's so pretty now compared to 12 yrs old face. And I still look the same.

BTW I don't remember how my 12 yrs old ic look like. Mine is 15 yrs old one. T_T

& I dibuli so shut up :(