Saturday, March 21, 2009

Influenza

Basically I have nothing entertaining to talk about recently.

Unless you enjoy laughing over my misery ._.
(Which I have experienced enough recently, being laughed at ;_;)

Or perhaps it's funny to see me coughing like a mad dog, sniffing like a fat pig.
Bloody hell. It's cough and flu. tsk.

-


Photobucket
Bad angle. What are you doing there white popcorns!
Dadmom bought this when I was babysitting Jingy at home!!
Yellow is a happy color! ;_;


I'm trying to brighten up my days with pictures. Days flew in a dash of light and I don't really realized it's the next day already ;_; I need more time, more time to sleep and rest and study.

:(

Thankgod it's Saturday/Sunday now. Caved at home and finally have enough sleep.
Done 3 episodes in a day. Yeeps :) I feel so productive now! *flips hair*

But I just got smacked into the reality. Ihavenottouchanynotesyet; test on Wednesday thanks to a guy who told the lecturer he needs to go back hometown to Friday for ChingBeng. Thus the test is brought forward. The worst part; I was the one who taught the guy to give this excuse cos he needs to go somewhere for work on that particular Friday. FML.

(I'm abusing fml.com)

-

Hardcore eyeliner.
(No it's not taken today!)

Photobucket
It will definitely melt away after 2 hours.
Malaysia spells humidity yo T_T



Floy said I looked 2 years younger.
aww//


(fyi, my camho pics when i was 15~17 are all like this, emo fuck ahahahaha)


Was watching DavidTao concert @ HongKong while typing this.
Awwww although he's already middle age but he's still damn charming T_T

DT: "Can I give you a kiss?" *chuu~
^ with lipbalm ahahahahaha so cute!


WTF hahaha damn sad my life feeling happy for the fan in the video.

-

Ok back to the Pedra Branca report thingamajig.

No comments: