Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Smartypants

Photobucket
Hideous.
I am the scriptwriter who writes script on the floor.




Done with the Pedra Branca presentation and I effing screwed up cos we're suppose to wear full formal attire and the smart casual is for the other presentation of the same subject haih

FML

I'm suppose to get 16/20 for my presentation but 1 mark got deducted cos I'm wearing semi-formal haih lesson learnt please read not only the question but also the others bingbongbiangthingamajig aaaahhh fuck it. Groupmate got a 18/20 and I'm jealous haih T_T


Reports and midterm coming up next week.

Submission of production and reports and presentation ala debate style next next week.

Radio production next next next week.

Seriously what the hell is this why everything is flying at the speed of lightttttt

D:

ok time to hardcore.

2100 lines //omg



ps: Went to the college gym for shooting and was enquire by a gym-guy. Classmate thought he is hot and asked if I know him. HAHAHA.

4 comments:

Eason Cheah said...

gee...im doing pedra branca tomorrow...

darn it...

full formal eh? noted...XD

Eason Cheah said...

icic...we're doing with Mr.Satwan...

I feel lucky being fine...XD

gosh~~

Jci said...

ish.... so sayang for that 1 mark ler.....

mykie said...

Jci: Ya I know ;_;