Sunday, March 29, 2009

HPC Anniversary!

HPC's Anniversary!
*clapityclap*

We've come so far! *sniffles*
Iluhpc!


I finally had the time to sort out the pics. I've been wasting time!

So this is what I did on the Earth Day. Eating beef. Watheff.

*flipflapflipflap*

I'm so sorry that's my flabs flipflaping while I'm typing!!

;______________;



Photobucket
Yakiniku Buffet @ Great Eastern Mall.


Photobucket
My hair damn failed. ahahaha.


Photobucket
okm dibuli :DDDD


Photobucket
The tempura was really good! Much better than Jogoya pfft
Only 4 plates! ):



Photobucket
Curly people fighting for a piece of meat! :DDD


Photobucket
Val you damn layan Jess :D!


Photobucket
Jci's bangs are very adorable.

Photobucket
Boring pose.
Eh Pat why u so pretty T_T




Photobucket
HAHAHAHAHA *pls see the tags @ fb!*


Mmhmm I wasn't home during Earth Hour. Was at Carls Jr yapping out loud. I think I did my part too cos my PC and fan and light wasn't on 8D
Gosh talking about PC it makes me sad cos I think I want an Apple now :(

I'm sleepy and I've got loads to do.

lesighajinomoto




1 comment:

EuEu said...

Wow, it feels so windy reading your post! Must be the flabs hahahaha

Damn.. earth hour at carls jr. zz

I was at the hawker stall burning my lips with spicy taiwan sausage