Wednesday, March 25, 2009

In between.

I walked in the train, saw two seats beside a rather gorgeous malay lady. I took my seat quickly. Then an obese man in his 30s; I'll call him man#1. Of all the seats, he chose to sit on my right. I didn't bother. At least I have some spaces on the left since the lady is quite slender.

But for some unknown reason, the lady offered her seat to another heavily obese man in his 40s.

WTF?

And the obese man#2 took her offer and sat down.

WTF?

OI PAKCIK I'M INVISIBLE IS IT?

D:!

Another makcik who was sitting infront of me, she looked at me and asked if I want to have her seat instead. Ofcos, I turned down her offer. I thought I could survive until my stop. But guess what after being stuck there for the duration of just a few stops. I gave up wtf.
No, not cos I'm being squeezed in between only. The other man on my right is sleeping and his head kept on falling onto my shoulder!!

I'm not trying to stereotype sizes since I'm not thin too.
But what the fuck is this seriously. T_T I wanna cry at that moment.

Oh back to what I did.
I waited until the train stopped. I'm very considerate okay.
And then I pretended wanting to get off the train but I actually went to the back of the train to stand. Just in case they felt bad about themselves or whatsoever I don't know.

I wished to take a picture upon my reflection on the train's window but it's super rude.

...T_T Why lah.

ps: I'm not a size-ist ok T_T

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAHAHHAHAHHA!!!
why you pretend wanna get down so sad LOLOLOL just walk off la ahahahha!

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!!
u should take the pic! i wanna see @@

-jess

Eason Cheah said...

erm...in a way...its complementing ur figure bah...thin enough...XD

mykie said...

Cyn: I didn't wanna hurt the men D: I was obese too I know how it feels like ;_____;

Jess: @@ I don't think I can survive if they punch me after that!

EC: Haha! So sad ok to compare like that! Not to that extend yet *amitabha

EuEu said...

went out then masuk again? duwan hurt ppl's feelings?

see that's why ppl stay fat bcoz u din hurt them! unless they muka tebal la =D

wahahaha u were never fat = = girls are such liars. they call themselves fat when obviously they aren't.

Woman: hey does this dress look good on me

Man: Yeah! U look hot!

Woman: WTH? CANT U SEE THAT I LOOK FAT? @#$% T_T

Man: o.o nandesuka? dou.. doushitte?

*woman runs away crying*

*man wtf*

mykie said...

Eu: -_- i was seriously obese everyone called me fatso wait til you see the pic I still don't have the courage to post it up !D:

WTF? ahahahaha exaggerating!

Anonymous said...

lol and kesian