Monday, March 09, 2009

PeeDee

I'm back from neighbouring the Straits of Malacca w00t


Photobucket
I like this picture a lot *teary eyes*
See there's a random hotel staff sweeping rubbishes away from the beach.
I'm talking about pollution yo!



Photobucket
Too sunny for beach exploring/swimming.
Sat down back to back infront of the lobby eating Rocky.



Photobucket
Like this *shy*
On a random note, my hair color started to show after I dyed it for like half a year already -_-



Photobucket
6:45pm


Photobucket
7:06pm


Photobucket
Oh this is before PD.

Photobucket
Temple @ Broga


Photobucket
okm is waiting for the rain to come down


Photobucket
Behind the temple.


Photobucket
The front view from the temple.
It's actually so-called as 'Durian Forest'



Photobucket
Threesome :x


Photobucket
The story of my dad and buah pinang.


Photobucket
A flea (I think) that kept on jumping around in okm's car. We tried to hit it but it's like jumping beans D: Finally died after our attempt of using 假动作 muaha.



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

ur dad so cute. hahaha sexy back. ok im turning to become ah soon O_0

Anonymous said...

hahahha i like the picture where okm's waiting for the rain wtf. reminds me of looking for the rain god. mokobja? wtf

Michelle said...

wah!!!! ure pics very NICE!!! hahahaha, ure bf look very very funny!!

mykie said...

Val: :O I didn't know you think that my dad is cute even from the back ahahahaha why u semakin pepet one? :x

Cyn:molohuluhaha idk D: Anyway I made up the caption uhuhu.

Mich: Funny meh? sgt cute lor *tearyeyes*

Jci said...

OKM n u are jus pure funny in photo! XD

mykie said...

Jci: Photo can tell lies too Imactuallyaveryseriousperson *serious*