Monday, March 02, 2009

Hai Remy.

Guess what.
From lizards to earthworms. And now there's Remy in my house' toilet bowl.
-_________-


All of us jumped when we heard Mrs Lim screaming in the toilet

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Ofcos my sis is much more prettier than the emoticon!!


It came from the hole and it swam back in after awhile of attempting to climb out from the toilet bowl. Mind you it's a toilet bowl, not those squatting ones.

So grossssss D:


Thank god sista is okay *phews*.




psst: if you watched Rattatouille, Remy is a rat.

2 comments:

Fatin Faseeha Azmi said...

yay! gotcha. big bully!
thanks to nuffnang *wink*
hv been searching your url for ages. tahu tak!
now just let me link you pls3?

mykie said...

Fatin: Ehh I thought you have my link lol okla sgtsgt terharu sbb u cari i for ages T_T Why, miss me ke? *mukatembok*

You're welcome to link me :D