Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Sneezles

Chuchus.


Photobucket

Kerori-san!!
Pikachuu :3
The white groom bear which I stripped off the clothes cos the bride is not here.
Monkie which looks like a cat cos it has a bell under its chin

I'm still sneezing and having mucus stuck in my nose :(
The only happy thoughts I have today is to get to go home together with Jess.
Ah, life sucks. Where are you excitement!!

I'm waiting for the email that brings me kachiing. None.
I'm struggling to finish up the jobs I'm supposed to do for more moolah. Long way to go.
I owed DiGi RM160+; my bills for two months. Too stingy to dig my piggybank for it.
I want that pair of heels, RM70+. No extra dough.


I'm sleepy and I'm emo.


Intended to put all these stuffs on my monitor to cheer me up but some of them are too dirty to handle. Lol.

No comments: