Monday, March 16, 2009

Long winded ranty post.

I'm currently in love with tees cos
I hate thinking what to wear to college.

Photobucket
Read: LM Stubborn!

-


This is what happened to my supposed offday.
Went to college early in the morning for shootings and assignments.
I was out for 9 hours!! O_o I'm not the type of student who will stay back in school for long hours but I didn't feel a thing at all despite knowing nobody's gonna send me home and it's drizzling/was raining heavily. But in the end classmate offered to send me home wtf nice people still exists *touched*

On a random note, I was so happy I met P in college and I hugged her wtf I'm sorry for being so mean to you all this while Patricia I know how boring life is without you T____________T


I think I'm krazi for a bit cos I am missing her. *shifty eyes


Now that I'm half done with my commercial. I thought I can take it easy for a moment but apparently I have a forum discussion tomorrow fts intellectual topic Pedra Branca x_x

-

Enough about college. I've been hardcore working on the job that I actually sacrificed the trip to a production house last weekend and I'm regretting it for a bit now T____T
Why must my classrep tell me how much fun he had running with King Lee and Gurmit Singh playing hide and seek but that is not my point I just wanted to see la aih never see before that's how jakun I am. But anyways I made a right choice for not going cos if I were to go, then I couldn't finish the given jobs on time. There will always be next time right T____T

HAIH. To work or to play. I'm so indecisive.
Life is so hard. Hard like a rock wtf stupid HenryChou.

Ok tak tahan damn sleepy.
Stacking workloads too.


FML.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

buy tramadol with mastercard tramadol high energy - best site buy tramadol