Saturday, March 07, 2009

Updates

Went to classes finally after 3 days of class canceling marathon.
Everything went well on the first day of college, surprisingly.
For the first time ever, I was tolerate to almost everything.
*amazed*

-

Anyhoos, yumcha with the bunch @ Snow Beer place.
Please experience snow beer yourself and be ready to utter "Chehhhhhhh"
-_- It's very freaking lame.
Yes I know. But somehow people always like something different.

Eh, the new love is the 'hum yuk' :D!



Photobucket
The pic is originally in b&w to hide hideous pores.

This is the nicest camwhore pic among 9234894384 other ones.
I lose touch in camwhoring!!
I don't know my best smile/best angle/best pose anymore!!!

FML



-



I'm going to N9 tomorrow.

And results is coming out the day after I'm back in KL.
shit, I'm scared.

-_-||

1 comment:

EuEu said...

yahoooo resultss!