Thursday, March 26, 2009

Dangdangdangdangggg

I'm home early cos another classmate sent me home T_T
thankiu T_T I love nice people with car.
My life is not so hard like a rock now (:

Presentation and debate thingamajig all done! Wuhuhuhu :DDDD
Production was okay. Not that bad. And it's done! 8DDDD
Midterm was blown by the tornado yes it's a disaster but it's done now too!

The only thing left is radio production. Srsly we have to do well in this.
PSA was really not up to our expectation cos I'm jealous seeing other groups' one. I believe we can actually do better than what we have lor! Aarrgghh

BTW. I received an sms from an unknown number saying that I didn't pay my college bill but I actually did. WTF?

okok time to sleepadeedoo!

5 comments:

vertigoblack said...

production? as in shooting??? ehhh upload to youtube larrr..

mykie said...

Nic: Yea shooting. Wait til i get the soft copy from friend first...But i'm not in it :D

EuEu said...

what does dangdangdangdangg has to do with this... nth abt wedding also..

vertigoblack said...

niamind...... upload only.. XD wanna see it!

mykie said...

Eu: Did I say it's wedding march? -_-!

Nic: See la how XD