Saturday, February 20, 2010

Day 11

Worked for 14 hours today!

I got a call from my boss yesterday telling me that I have to go to Astro Bukit Jalil for shooting today and I was so so so soooo emo about it cos it means OT on the first day of work some more! :(
Anyways I didn't go to Astro in the end cos I think my boss caught me dozing off in the resting room and he asked me to help out in the store so I can go back earlier at 6pm and get ready for another event in KLCC tomorrow.

But right after 20 minutes later, I was told that the KLCC event is today not tomorrow so off we go rushed to KLCC and trala that's why there's no difference at all pfft oklah at least I can leave the office at 2pm tomorrow compared to the other interns they have to go Bukit Jalil again FTL

Too bad I didn't bring my camera or else I could capture the superduperextra grand decorations there :( It's a Chinese style dinner for all these angmohs and they're all mesmerized by the beauty of it cos it's damn glam seriously! Even the yeesang bowl has to be made by an ice block carved into a fish =_= The bowl is for each of the guests somemore! Hardcore gila this event. Oh, and Elaine Daly was the host. I couldn't remember who she was until she introduced herself to the floor lols failed.

Got back the office at nearly 12am and thankiu okm for picking me up T_T

I need to sleep. Nights.

No comments: