Saturday, February 20, 2010

Day 12

I'm so happyyy I don't have to go shooting today! Plus it's a half day work today! Still, I'd prefer if it's an offday instead pfft.

As expected, I did not do anything considered productive in the office today lols. Stayed in the editing room until nearly 12pm cos the store keeper wasn't there yet. Bummed around and ate cny crackers while waiting wtf. The only thing I did today was unrolling the stupid 200 metres Triax cable to check which part of the cable has electricity shock in it (?) Is that how they say it wtf don't know la. Don't really have the mood to type today's entry but I still have to do it so I won't forget what to write in my weekly report later wtf.

Ate cny cookies again while playing with my ipod until 2pm.

Then I went home.

meh. such a boring post.

you guys must be thinking my job is fking easy and free D:

Do you know I was so tired that I slept in the living room cos I can't walk to my room to get my towels and stuffs to shower wtf. Got up at 6am, sleep-showered. Then went back to sleep again.

And I have backache since I started my job T_T I seriously have no idea how the staffs there can endure it they're my hero T_______________T wtf.

I'm still tired.
Goodbai.

: |

No comments: