Sunday, February 21, 2010

Siensation

I'm not suppose to stay home all day today T_T There goes another offday wasted sigh.

Since I'm dateless and got nothing better to do now, these are the pics from Cho3 when I went to my mom's hometown.

Photobucket
Bee Pang 米棒  (Rice Crackers)
This is homemade by my grand aunt. Although she don't know who I am at all wtf bau-bau bacang relative but I know that she's good in making this rice crackers. It's so good and less sugary or oily like the ones I bought outside. One of the Hainanese delicacies :D Yums.



Photobucket
Penang Yukkon 肉干 
It doesn't look appetizing at all but lo and behold wtf do not judge a book by its cover cos this tastes totally awesome crazy possum! It's a lump of yukkon instead of a sliceee! I don't know what's the actual name but I was told that it's from Penang thus Penang Yukkon :x Ok whoever who visited Penang please please get this back for me!



Photobucket
Seaweed crackers!
KONG MUN CHEONG! This is the seaweed crackers I meant! Not senbei seaweed! Next time buy this for me ok =D I prefer the one with only 1 layer of the brown skin :D Got hooked on with this after AndyC's cny open house last year pfft.

Ok they're all food only hehehaha 8D

The new year is not over yet but the cookies at home are finishing soon @_@

No comments: