Wednesday, February 03, 2010

Day Two

I thought it's the smartest choice to wear whatever I like to office today without makeup. And without tying my hair.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Photobucket
(picture credits to  Jess)
I was wrong.
 I looked exactly like that.

T_T



Apparently its hard to work with messy hair and the dusty place makes me wanting to makeup even more wtf because the dust is already making me felt like shit and this shit face teaming up with makeupless face is not helping at all. Ok I need to create a new makeup routine now! Shit I hate putting on eyeliners to places where you don't really get to go out :x Wasting my effort. Not like anyone will see it. pfft.

Guess what, my coursemate told me he felt safe when he's around me cos my eyes can scare ghosts FMLMAX.
Ok fine I'm gonna put on fake eyes tomorrow T_T

-

Did nothing much today cos the boss is not back yet. Slacked in the store and learnt stuffs about cameras and lenses. Helped packing stuffs for an event in Johore. I don't know where I am going yet. Let's just hope it's gonna be amajing and fun.

Oh yes I've got the call from my hairstylist. I'm going back to dye my hair again this weekend.
I already told him I've got super stubborn hair D:

Backaches and sore feet.
And I still have sleeping disorder.

Oh oh guess what! The office has wi-fi! Yay :D


i miss my boi

3 comments:

Thiaa said...

Got wifi also no use. Nvr reply msgs. Not like it costs u money!! Rarghhhh. *gone crazy

Jci said...

wahahahhaa!! XD scare ghost away. bring wet wipes everywhere u go!! wipe away after u're out of tat dusty place or something

mykie said...

Cynn: I'm sorry I was busy today cos boss came :( Din bring it out also...

Jci: Hahaha i brought sanitizer only! Too many bacteria just slap it on my face wtf