Saturday, February 13, 2010

Day Ten

This is the busiest day in my office since I started my internship. Evon took an earlier offday today cos she's going back to Penang. So, I have to do her leftover jobs in the editing room. Started my day by cutting movie trailers for Golden Screen Cinemas whee. Nothing new it's just like watching trailers in cinema wtf but then I have to separate it since all of them come in a bunch in tapes.

Next was choosing nice footage of a nightclub event watheff this is damn boring cos the club was filled with many uncles D: And I hate it since it's an event to promote ciggies pfft. Define KL event at KL Live. Anyone went there?

I got a hard time surviving cos the supervisor was damn scary.

Aih fml max. But it's better to stay in editing room to learn something rather than rotting in the store room with very limited space and aircond T_T

No comments: