Friday, February 26, 2010

Day 15 & 16

Another combined post :p

I think I will start blogging about my internship weekly instead of daily cos I find myself typing "Nothing much today" for like donkey times :/ Okok let's do that next week after I'm done with this one!

Event today is located at KLCC Plenary Hall, Exxon Mobil Business Performance and Leadership Talk.
*yawn Another boring guailou event pfft.

Unlike the one in Genting Arena of Stars, this is actually a very small event and I love small events aww especially indoor ones with aircond blasting the room ! :D FYI I rather work in a freezing cold place rather than hot sunny places like outdoor parking at Bukit Jalil which I skipped cos the boss thought I'm too sleepy when he caught me sleeping in the staffroom wtf I should feel grateful now hehehaha wtfwtf.

Ok back to why I love small events with small location. Cos it means lesser cameras, lesser rolls of cables to roll and carry, smaller field coverage and I don't have to run around too much. Yes I know I'm eff lazy but try standby for long hours with no proper seats to rest on and it will explain why I am so lazy T_T
On the actual event I have to sit on the floor, leaning against the hard boxes only although the place has very comfy seatings like a mini theatre. Oh I'm sitting down cos basically the cameras are still so I do not have to assist the cameramen. Sat on the floor and took a short nap during the event pfft I hope my boss don't see this :x

The event ended at 1pm, got back the office at 3pm and I was sooo happy about it ^_^ Cos I can go home earlier hehehaha that's why I appeared at your house, Mr KongMC! Thanks for the food *nomnomnom Oh and your seaweed crackers hahahahahahaha *mukatembok




Photobucket
The "contractor" label cos I was wearing a very cute bunny tee 
instead of my company's uniform. See I'm now a very cute contractor wtf.


Ahh. I don't know where my other pictures went D: I should bring my camera instead of relying on my old school phone camera next time.

Oh wei. I think my company's next event is S.H.E concert in Bukit Jalil next!

Not a fan. Wanted to go but I dread hot weather wtf. Confirm another 18 hours standby on location T_T


No comments: