Tuesday, February 02, 2010

Day One

First day of internship. It was exactly what I've imagined! *smacks

It was boring because there is no shooting project! Nay!

I was picked to transfer videos from tapes to the Macintosh. Did it until lunch time, then my course mates' turn to do it after lunch. Wandered in the store room; the place where they keep all sorts of amajing alienated cameras, stands, lights, booms, wires and many other things that I've never seen nor heard before. The staffs and other interns from a polytechnic in Perlis taught us quite a lot of stuffs today.

There's a total of 9 interns. No cute guys. My course mate is the best looking one already although I hate to admit it pfft. Anyways, got conned wearing semi-formal today D: wtf I'm gonna wear my trusty old school shoes tomorrow! Aching feet right now D: D:

It was just introduction. But it's eye-opening.
It's a dirty job. But I'm still fascinated by it. Let's see how long can I stand before I beg to go back to preproduction and postproduction jobs.

I'm just worried about my results. And also transportation to work. I might have to standby anytime or go outstation for events shootings. Let's hope someone with car is willing to send me home ;(


I miss my boi. 

No comments: