Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Day 13 & 14

I just realized that I totally forgot to blog about my day 13 @ internship!

Nevermind I'll just combine both since it's more or less the same =_=

Ok nothing much. I know I'm repeating this for god knows how many times but seriously it's pretty much a slacky day when there are no events to shoot. Checked the cables again. I've been doing this since last week and I'm getting tired of it =_= One of the cables is uh electrocuted wtf is that the right word? :s
So we need to find where is the exact spoilt part of the 200 metres cable! It took me 1 whole hour to go through the entire cable lor and I didn't expect this damn cable is THAT heavy! I think I'll have sexy biceps if I do this everyday :D (wtf)

Also, packed equipments for this coming Wednesday to Friday's event. There's 2; KLCC and Hilton/Sheraton. I'm not sure cos they never really brief us about it and I didn't bother to ask cos I was told that I'm going to KLCC so who cares about Hilton or Sheraton pfft.

I don't know if I should be happy or upset staying in the technical department cos the working time and environment sucks. It's a messy and dirty job as well but I get to see many things myself. Unlike being in editorial department, I can get aircond room and fixed working hours and I can wear any bimbotic clothes I want! But...Seriously, I don't know. But I can still adapt working in the store room although I look damn unglam since I don't put on makeup to work. Aih. My stupid friend said I look like a man fml.


It's been a long time since I last say this.

I need kachings!

Internship = No extra time = No more part time = No more income! :(

Boo

No comments: