Sunday, February 28, 2010

Wrap up.

A wrap up for this year's Chinese New Year.

I had lotsa fun this year. Each of my offdays is filled with activities and outings and foods and fats and yes I've gained weight T_T Even my colleague asked me if I'm fatter than a month ago fml.

Anyways, went to 2 open houses on 2 continuous Thursdays. The first one is Daddy Chen's and the second one is Mommy Kong's. Such names cos they're damn loving to each other wan. Cannot be separated or else they will be verysuperduperextraordinary passive :/ Here's a proof :D

See! So 暧昧! aww~



Photobucket
This was before going karaoke with the girls. Visited Aaron since he was carless and lonely for the day hahaha :D He was on the phone in this pic and we accidentally knocked our heads together thus this pose D:


Photobucket
 Mr Kedah and Ms Singapore.
 Andy's place.
Huru-hara the entire night. I was attacked by Andy, KMC, and Andy's dad WTF FML T-T
Water balloons, foam spray, and also water directly from the pipe T_T
Uncle Chen thought I was a flower he kept on watering me T_T


Photobucket
It was raining heavily at Andy's place.
Weird, I'm the only one who is this wet :/
Ohai Zhen you're getting prettier every year I see you!
*jealous

Had nice red wine mmm it's Don David
Not that I know anything about red wine but this is seriously nice!
I shall hunt it next time with my dad.

No nice picture of the host. He has most of the pics anyway.
Andy Chen, when you wanna give me the pics?
pfft.

-

Photobucket
At the Kong's place. Tipsy people!
Jci and I was waiting for Jess to come out from the toilet
while sitting on the floor camwhoring wtf


Photobucket
The host yang menyampah.
okla fine
thankyou for the rum ^_^
and food
and seaweed crackers hahaha xD
and thanks for the ride home the other day!

Let's hope you have a safe trip back to Ozzy :D

-

Besties coming over later hehehaha :D


4 comments:

Jci said...

yer!!! KMC's eyes still looked so big!! wtf!!

and all 3 of us have perfect rows of teeth :D

KMC said...

Saya memang ada big eyes.

Thank you memang and youre welcome.

No wonder my dry kitchen floor is sunken SIGH. Now i know why.

Ong said...

Hahaha ya Wei how come kmc eyes are so big :O face oso damn smooth hahaha :x

Zhen said...

ehhh the shirt you wore at kmc house nice ehhh!!! so sweet. and im not getting prettier anywhere cox im dark now :( where's the pic my eyes bigger than okm?!! hahaha...