Tuesday, February 02, 2010

Anxious

I had too much fun during these 7 days. Each of them are very very carefully utilized. But yet, time is flying too fast and I can't believe I'm going to my industrial training tomorrow T_______T It wasn't anything big, but I demand rests and entertainment. 1 week is definitely not enough! Bleh.

26 Jan - Finished my last paper at 11am. Dyed my hair which the color didn't really show anyways FML.
27 Jan - Went up to GentingH all by myself bleh I rock.
28 Jan - Came back from Genting and slept one entire day at home.
29 Jan - Okm's birthday dinner.
30 Jan - Cousin wedding. Spent one entire day at kampung.
31 Jan - Company lunch. Jci's birthday party at night.
1 Feb - Woke up at 5pm. Rested at home. Now I'm gonna take my shower and force myself to sleep T_T

Anyhows. February is always my favorite month. Let's hope it's gonna be a good good month for me.
*prays

No comments: