Tuesday, February 09, 2010

Day Seven

I can't blog about the said continuous part of the concert in GentingH because my friend is a great cavewoman she never come online and give me pictures since she has a life in real world unlike mine virtual world wtf

-


Went to office like any other usual days. Nothing much to expect today cos CNY is approaching and there will be no events to cover for the time being. Ok maybe there is one on 14/02 at but our Malay colleagues will do that cos it's Chinese New Year! One of the best part about having multiracial staffs in a company :D

Nothing much to do today. Watched Alvin and the Chipmunks 2 wtf and played with my iPod.

Photobucket
My rusty flats. I hurt my toe last weekend and I couldn't walk in shoes :( Should've wear flipflops instead haihs. I was chilling in the resting room and took off my flats. This smart guy proceed to wear one side of my flats and said that I haz big feet cos even he can fit in my shoes. Watheff he didn't fit in at all the jeans were covering the back of the sole.

This is the said guy friend; Ronald.

Photobucket

This pic is taken on a Saturday midnight when we both decided to explore the entire GentingH at 12.30am with only shorts but watheff la we saw a hot girl wearing hotpants and a spaghetti strap top only @_@ Total pwnage I don't know how she can take it. Jo wasn't there with us cos she's afraid to go out at night HAHAHA since she's the same room with our ladyboss. So it's a midnight date for the two of us and we went to McD wtfwtf cos we're fat and he owed me many college bus tickets :D! *kiam

No decent picture of myself because he sucks in using digicams -_- ..

Anyways my bruises are getting better ^_^ But it's still ugly cos it's green and yellow mustard in color D:

No comments: