Monday, February 08, 2010

Day Six

Photobucket
My first crew tag aww//

-

I'm still feeling exhausted from the concert and I'm amazed how the other senior crews can actually tahan so long and they did more things that me! :s I'm working with a bunch of crazy people.

So...
I woke up late today at 9.35am fml my work starts at 10am! Skipped makeup and breakfast and thanks to Dad and the smooth traffic, I was late for only 5 mins; compared to my classmate who was late for 40 minutes lol fhl cos she overslept too!

Oh yeah about the makeup-less face part, my colleague - a Malay girl; she asked me
"Kenapa mata you bengkak hari ini?" FML Apparently she never know what's mata sepet and how they look like T_T

My other colleague, suddenly said
"Bayangkan Myke feminine...Mesti lain kan?" FMLx2 We knew each other for like only a week and he already said this. I swear I didn't do anything brutal there. And I did dress up on the first day I work ok. cry//
Anyways I'm working in a store why should I be bothered to dress up anymore when I need to carry stuffs like a man. Meh D: The late classmate laughed at me and she asked if she's better than me. Nobody answered her HAHAHAHA serves her right :x


Anyway, emonemo today. 
But this cheered me up


Onggster says:
 thanks ! gives u flower (F) *flower emoticon
 
ZiwenYee says:
 eats rose bud


Hahaha :D

No comments: