Thursday, February 04, 2010

Day Three

I wasn't feeling my best today.

Carried cables and equipments to and from the truck today. Rolled the cables. Observed editors doing their job. Swallowing the wrath of an unfriendly editor. Had very salty chicken for lunch. Met the boss and the ladyboss; both are very nice people. The ladyboss is so cool ok she is super tough and she can handle all these stupid heavy expensive boxes like a real man T_T_T_T And she has biceps too so cool! Imma gonna be like her one day wtf

The real training will start tomorrow. My day will start at 6am tomorrow. Wish me luck.

I learnt that voicing out my opinion will somehow cause conflicts.
I was wrong about being wanting to express my feelings to people.
Not everyone could be bothered about how I feel.

I'll just sulk in a corner like the Emo King.

You suck.

2 comments:

Jci said...

KA YAU LOU LIK!!!

mykie said...

Jci: Thanks T_T I feel your love here!