Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Cake mania

Mmmmm :D!

Photobucket
1 bottle, 2 cakes, 3 bagels.
2 bitches. wtf.


Photobucket
Cyn: You take a bite and take picture. It's cooler like that!
-_-


Ah, gila.
The Secret Recipe Buy1Free1 Promo is insane! Everyone was damn hyper about it and it seems like everyone shall only eat cake for this entire week, wtf.

....
I'm one of the insane people who queued up for an hour just to buy a cake @ RM35 wtf :s

Anyway! There's this grumpy SR staff getting all impatient just because we requested her to tie our cake separately zzz. I'm damn pissed at her so I told Cyn about her smudged eyeliner and laughed at her. Then that's when karma bites wtf my eyeliner smudge after that too hahahaha T-T
Lesson learnt haih but I'm always remorseless of my mean statement XD


Photobucket
Look, who's SinTia? lololololll


Photobucket
Obscenity + Obesity = Obescenity X+Y+Z wtf
But i can see dimples! And batman eyes! Superpower eyelash too wtf.

*Guess what cake I'm eating, I'll give you a bite if you guessed correctly wtf*

-


Photobucket
Only 2 among the HPC has long hair.
Chop/no? I say no. wtf.


Photobucket
I miss spending time with strings again.


It's called a happy cake.

P/S: I got back my watch! Brand new one! :D! *kiskiskis /aww

11 comments:

cynthiaa said...

........ bitch.

I need to clarify something!!! The glutton me ter-bite it before she manage to take a pic.. so i have no other choice but to say that it looks cooler when a part of it is eaten. wtf.

cynthiaa said...

sry spamming you.. but the kiskiskis part reminds me of fly kisses mwahahha.

and erm, dun chop your hair. If not what okm predicted will come true wtf

Zhennie.C said...

duuuunnn cut! haha but i jealous ur hair longer than mine. XD

Hurley said...

you can share some with me if you think the cakes will make you fat. I'll share ur burden =P

Anonymous said...

don't cut your hair! AND OMG SIN TIA HAHAHAHAH WTF

mykie said...

Cyn: Stupid hahahah ur excuse damn lame ok! And yeah not gonna cut i guess. Cover shoulders zomg.

Zhen:hahaha don't have to jealous! Keep your hair until it's messy and bushy and ta-da!

Hurley: Hurl, I'm not gonna try making u fat, later cannot run in those adventure activities u joined lol. But u're staying so faraway tak mungkin come and eat lor!

Jess: Yes yes buy iron 1st! Sin Tia lol thailand name!

cynthiaa said...

i'll give u my longest face evar! -___________________________________________________________________-!

Anonymous said...

SIN TIA... creative. love it

mykie said...

Val:At first it was Synthia on the other piece of paper lo.

vertigoblack said...

1st time i saw so many wtf in one post.. its like your fullstops eh?

mykie said...

Nic:wtf. I didn't realized :s Duno hahahahahahaha! < I stopped with an exclamation mark! :O