Sunday, November 09, 2008

Jack Sparrow and Sweeney Todd !


Something for you, Val! ;D

D: Intended to update yesterday but I was too tired for it. And there's no connection in Mel's new home -.- I spent 8 hours there but surprisingly I'm not bored wtf. They were having little feast for their friends who helped during the wedding. Pizzas and KFCs. zomg.

-


This is the nicest picture I could find. Others are damn funneh lol.





I'm now super hyper about Johnny Depp lor :O
I always like him since I watch POC, not fanatic. I'm doing an assignment on Sweeney Todd; starring JD and that's how I got addicted again, damn. And now I'm on a mission to rewatch all his movies again T-T But I'll reconsidering Charlie and the Chocolate Factory -.-
I just wanna see him moving around talking wtf. I'm bitter like that hahaha T-T

Did anyone found out that I like muscular man? wtf.
Daniel Henney is muscular too *drools



-

To reward you guys from reading my boring post...
I'm gonna tell you a secret about myself.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I'm just an old man typing behind the screen pretending to be a girl named Myke.



Hahaha! You're fooled!!






Shit damn lame kthxbai wtf.




2 comments:

vertigoblack said...

swt lor.. shiok sendiri at the end.

mykie said...

Nic: T-T Bored ma stupid assignment is killing me haih.