Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Another angry post.

Harlo <:o)

The karaoke sesh was stupid and nuts and obscene that I laughed too hard and got too tired.
I love you guys bcz it really lifts up my mood ♥

Photobucket
Mmmm it's beside me everyday but I couldn't drink it because my dad would be surprise. Lol.
*Heineken would be fine too :)


-

It was a happy update up there. Here comes the angry post!!

When we were waiting for the monorail @ ChowKit yesterday, there's this one ugly tanned miniature old dude...

...attempted to record both me and Jess with his super hi-tech SE phone. WTF.
Fuck. He's infront of us some more. WTF I'm glad I noticed wtf wtf wtf shit >:[

I didn't know he was recording at first! I thought he's taking our pictures!

We were so pissed off that we both stand beside him and stare at him until the train comes wtf.
He turned our way once, and pretended to record Kuala Lumpur/the train wtffff! That's when I know his phone is switched to recording mode.

Pissed like shit.
I'm glad we didn't wear skirts lor!

Say no to skirts when you're going KL!
What happened to KL nowadays? :(


ps:
I didn't cut my hair I lied wtf it was Mel in the picture. Nobody believes me anymore bcz I always tell stories /cry

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, KL city isn't safe anymore. When economy downturn arrives, crime rate will increase due to higher cost of living. Then you'll know what humans are without money but with the strong will to live on :)

mykie said...

Horizon: Yeah agreed with u. Have to live on and adapt with it :/

wEtwEtwAtEr said...

Sigh... Whats the world becoming?
Hope you and your friend are alright. Take care..

mykie said...

wetwetwater:Thanks T3T We're safe because there's a crowd there he didn't dare to do anything T-T

test said...

u r lucky coz in crowded place but in the future be~ x'tra careful ok!