Friday, November 14, 2008

Blogshopping, yes/no?

Ahhh.
Blogshopping is an addiction and it's contagious to people around you lol
*pointing at someone*

Turn-ons:
- Getting stuffs you don't usually find in retail stores.
- Save time save energy save breathe. Imagine shopping in Bangsar -_______-

.
.
.
.
The Turn-offs:

- Expensive. I mean, MEGA expensive

Seriously, this is the major turn off that made me quit blogshopping after I bought a top for RM45 from blogshop S, and found the exact same piece for only RM20 in Sg Wang.

WTF IS THIS?!
It's acceptable if it's just a few bucks difference. But woit RM25?!
We're not stupid okay.

I just don't get it. Blogshops doesn't have to pay for rental, it's free at Blogger.com -_-!
So what's with the prices? I don't get to see or touch or try on it, and yet I'm paying for more.
I felt so cheated lor! Although not all blogshops are like that, but it's not only one or two blogshops doing this, it's like MOST OF THEM!

I checked out the prices around KL and true enough, go get those dresses from RM25 shops in BTS or Sg Wang.
Much better than buying online and stuffing money to Pos Malaysia. RM6~8 each buys?! I could pay for transportation and it's cheaper some more! wtfwtf damn angry >:(

Buying online: RM45 + RM6 = RM51 wtfshit argfgghsdljsdfkjs
Buying @ Sg Wang: RM20 + RM3 (LRT) = RM23 -_-!

See! Angry no?!


- "Colors may vary"
This is a very dangerous phrase.
Imagine it's suppose to be brown color. But in the end it turned out to be...violet.
wtf is this and you hate the color violet. mehh.


- No refund, no exchange.
Even if there is, would you send it back and again via post and bear all the postage fees again?
Or arrange and travel to somewhere to meetup with the blogshop owner?
Normally, they don't even care at all. Smart ass, they just went MIA like that!! zzz.


- Size
"I'm UK6! And of course it will fit me because it's stated UK6 there!"
Wrong. It's just a reference. Perhaps you have huge boobs for a UK6 and the bust area is just too tight for you, and now you have one extra piece you don't know what to do with it :/


So far, after buying online for less than 10 times, I'm already facing so much problems.
It's only me, yo. I believe there's still a lot that I didn't mention yet.

ARGH.

But,
no girls can resist shopping.
I admit I still blogshop I failed wtf, but I'm not buying clothes anymore unless I REALLY like it wtf.

I'm tired of getting cheated -_-~

*kiamsiap

Hmph!! >:(

5 comments:

Los said...

Sia lah, that's really lame. D: I rarely go to blogshops, but I shop from sprees or buy from people on forums who looks trustworthy, and so far, it's been okay for me. =/

Anonymous said...

yea la buy from spree better. somemore i know pos msia mmg expensive one. but usually things i buy from blogshop all cheaper than stores lo. (i mean in Sg)

mykie said...

los, zhen: I've tried sprees and forums too haha lowyat.net lol. But sprees take very long time -_- and the quality was really bad.
(btw lowyatnet offered me quite cheap price :p )

Perhaps I was unlucky enough to bump into all these wrong places to blogshop T-T

But this is malaysia I am staying in boohoo T-T

Anonymous said...

but you have to give credit for the way some blogshop owners model their goodies... it's pretty tempting you know pfft

mykie said...

cynthia: pfft that's why we cannot resist!! wtflovehate cannot decide argh