Sunday, November 30, 2008

On why I hate insects.

You won't know what they can do to you.

O_O

Gruesome video. ARGH. EWWW YUCKYUCKYUCKYUCKESLKJFS;DLKG;DGH;GHODSFDSFWEGTCV



Bot flies are so brutal T.T

I shall watch pretty things to clean my eyes now.


PS: Yay duedate for mystupidhorrormoviescripts is delayed to one week later :DDD!



edit//
Finished at 4.20am wtf. So much for procrastinating, yo. Watched Maid of Manhattan and Mamma Mia while rushing ze job. Tell me I pwn. Jogoya with the girls tmr <3



I'm on a movie marathon right now because I love talking about movies in film classes [:

2 comments:

Demo jerr said...

ouch. must be hurt. same here. watch some good to clear my mind from this.

wanna exchange link? lemme know k ^^

mykie said...

slumbeRAJA: T.T I have no idea what's a botfly when a friend send me this link :s gross orz

EC: Ehhh I support you, mentally! Go Go EC! When you're done pls tell me k. Then I can run around freely without shoes too. lol.