Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Playing truant.

Current mood: bfdhstrloewrfdskapoergjitwej;ofs;j!!


Total pwnage! Bravo! Johnny! wtf.

I skipped class for the 2nd time in a week. Yayyers! I'm turning into Jess wtf.
Seriously, what's wrong with me I'm not the kinda student who're bold enough to skip classes T-T

Le sigh.
Test coming on Friday. Haven't do anything and I'm still running around blowing bubbles ._.
I must tattoo the word "GO STUDY" on my hand now, seriously! /cry

And I still cannot figure out how to put on that stupid favicon T-T okla I'm stupid not the favicon lor.

-

Anyway, I was skimming through this guy's blog and damn, I could list out 29 retarded statements he wrote in just a post!!
I'm not a hater, nor I am a flamer.
I'm just a happy people with a sarcastic filled throat wtf.

-

Oh, one of the pic from the other day;

Photobucket
Witness the power of my "one-straight-line" face! -_-


Ok time to sleep. Or perhaps my Lawyaw assignment!!

No comments: