Saturday, November 08, 2008

Damn lazy.


Peekaboo!


I have 2 assignments that I have to passup on the coming Monday and I haven't finish it yet. Brilliant! This is what happens when you're too obsessed with the cockroach emoticon wtf. I'm so screwed now but yet I'm still munching on Pringles to calm myself *boohoohoo :(
I'm in deep shyat now how ar how how how now brown cow mow dow low fow bow wtf

To turn things better, I shall head over to Mel's place for a mini party tomorrow :D Kinda misses her although we haven't meet for only a week :/
There's too much juicy gossips to tell her haihhh.

Thanks to all the munch and yums that somehow turned me into a couch potato, I'm getting flabbier and I couldn't take it anymore when everyone started to say "ohhai long time no see and you're flabby and chubby now!"

D:!

I'm gonna have tongue-tummy like Adam Sandler if this continues wtf.
*nomnomnom Pringles

Determined to start sweating everyday.
Jogged today. It seriously feels good to be able to sweat again T-T

I'm blaming on people who always ffk me when I asked them for volleyball sesh >:(!



3 comments:

EuEu said...

teach me how to play volleyball then i play with u lor. or else, u learn basketball then i play with u lar. can sweat all u wan

mykie said...

EuEu:Basketball hates me cz i run like a snail :D Aih duno lah t-t

EuEu said...

go gym la. now college got 3 gyms of which 2 u can use them. top of sport complex got 1, above squash court got 1. hehe.