Monday, November 24, 2008

Mascara Craze

-Before that!-

*Nomnomnom*
Yums :DDD


Photobucket
Mum-made Sweet Butter Buns :DDD!
I'm such a happy kid my mum bakes really well :DD! Oh btw, it was spongecake yesterday :Þ


Class ended at 9.30am. Everyone just woke up/starting their first class for the day and yet I was on my way going home already -_-

Looked for Jess, made her skips her class, and strolled @ KLCC, force her to splurge with me until 1pm 8DD


Hurray. I bought Majolica Majorca. And Kate.
RM66 :/ *thinkinvestment!


Photobucket
I like the exterior design too wtf superficial :D!


Everyone is talking about this brand right now! Because it's now available @ Watson's finally :O! Unlike any other mascaras, Majolica's Lash Gorgeous Wing is really natural and soft like feather. And it won't look like cockroach legs wtf you know when the mascara is too thick/bulky/crumpy it tends to crump and then ta-da~ you'll look like you're trying too hard @@ Actually, you did. Scary sial.

+ Waterproof
+ Long staying curl
+ Fills in the gap between lashes. Perfect for people with botak/bald lashes like me T-T *touched

Although it won't look THAT long compared to other brands but it's good enough after you curl your lashes and applying the mascara base before you whack the LGW on your lashes.
Be patient. It will grow longer with every touch ^-^


Japanese cosmetic brands are crazy!
Crazily good T-T



Eh I just realized, now I have 3 mascaras lying down on the table O.O



Photobucket
I always like Japanese brands for cosmetics :D
Not because Mika Nakashima is Kate's ambassador ok lol.


Didn't buy MM's mascara base mainly because it's more expensive and I don't like the wand :/ Couldn't really feel my lash with it. Bought Kate instead. Not bad. But Clinique is better :)
I need base because my eyelids are folded very deeply when I open my eyes so my lashes are barely visible at all -.-!

Eh, no more job for this month? :(
That's all? :(
Yer...... :((((
Haih.
I fail again in November.
What a spendthrift.
RAWR

4 comments:

Jci said...

oh my gosh.. u mau so many mascara jou mat yeh?? 1 bottle oso susah nak habis

just apple said...

lol girls will never get enough of these stuffs jci..

Anonymous said...

i have a feeling you will FAIL again next month. year end sales you know! & you'll be going shopping with me hurhurhur :)))))))

mykie said...

Jci: I don't know why so many also T.T But anyways one of them is free! :D!

Just Apple:T.T

thiaaaa:No. I'm not gonna shop with you wtf. Unless more jobs pls. kthx.