Saturday, November 22, 2008

Bummmbummdidum

Photobucket
My bedsheet is super ugly like worms @@
I took this pic myself kudos to self-timer haih nobody wanna camho with me :(!



edit//

Met up with the girls again. I have no idea why we're meeting up so often nowadays :D!
Wong finally bought her camera T.T She can finally camho with her own camera!!!! :D Yay!!!

Lunch @ Nando's is a wrong move. I'm now another kg heavier than the previous day -_-!

Anyways, didn't hang out there for long because I have to reach home by 6pm :( More time pls.
I have a feeling I'll be going there again next week :x




Photobucket
White xmas tree in KL ;D
Let's camwhore there again nx time k pls /aww



Photobucket
Cute plant with baby leaves on mama leaves :)



Photobucket
Can you spot my new hoops O_O
I have this something on red stuffs recently!


I've been thinking since I woke up, until now...
I'm not a thinker, I don't go into deep thoughts all the time. But occasionally I do feel bad about myself.
I tried changing into a better person, but sometimes it's not about changing or not.
I guess everyone has an attitude.
Thankyou for being here with me all the time eventhough I suck.
It's nice to know there's always someone supporting you from behind.
You guys know who you are :)
ilu




I don't understand why some people they're really different from the society, and yet these people are cynical enough to believe what the others are trying to tell them. zzz.

Why are they like that?
And to think that they can still point finger at us as if we're the cavemen? Mehhhh wtf!!
Don't put us in the same level ok. We're much better. Ok i rephrase, we rock. wtf.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yea i agree with u. u know wad i mean

-jess