Sunday, November 23, 2008

Things I love (Pt1)

Among the 3 things I Love


Racerbacks
Photobucket
I have a total of 15 racerbacks and I'm still collecting :s They're SUPER versatile ok!
Shopping, party, clubbing, classes, yumca sesh or pasar malam trips are not a problem at all :OO!
But I don't wear it that often nowadays bcz I'm getting fatter my tummy is showing T.T


Hoop earrings
Photobucket
Lol ofcourse I don't wear everything in a go like this wtf my ears will come off pfft!
The HPC influent me in liking these -_-



Stealing beer when people don't pay attention.
And ended up being call pencuri arak/kaki botol.
Only applicable to the HPC, yo.

Photobucket

I miss the moment T.T

Hehehehe, you know what I meant :D *winkwink



I'm very lazy to post more pics because this will get neverending @@

Kthxbai I must force myself to study -.-

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wtf the hoop earrings hahahaha