Friday, November 14, 2008

M.A.C M.A.C M.A.C M.A.C M.A.C

Was very happy because I had lunch with the HPC @ Sushi King.
Edamame rocks ok random.
-

The level of muka tembokness is increasing because we stayed longer @ the MAC launching booth just to get the sample of the foundation base wtfwtf. Haih I want the lippie set T-T It's affordable but aiya I don't know la wtf.

I promised that I shall not splurge this month because I didn't save any last month :(

I want more M.A.Cs :(

Precisely, I want more kaching.moolah.moonay.dough.argh! orz



No pics with hpc today because we're too busy blabbering and talking cock 8D

-

About the midterm, I guess I totally failed.
I did the whole question 2 wrongly and there goes my 30 marks.
fuckfuckityfuckfuckfuck arslkdfj;sdkjf;dsfkjsd;lfjsdlfj
Damn pissed because I did study, but I perceived the question wrongly T_T wtfgilababi

EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO

Hmph!

I've got nothing interesting to talk about today,
oh except more assignments.

LAW my god.
0_O




No comments: