Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Sleepy head.

Photobucket
Mum-made: Pumpkin SteamedBun (Pao) with Lotus Paste
Ohoho food again :D!


Shit happened to me today. I slept all night @ the sofa again. And yes, I did NOT study anything about TV Writing at all. @@
The first word I uttered this morning was "Fak.Shit.OMG"

But thankgod I managed to answer almost everything in the paper because I paid attention in classes ♥ I love myself wtf. But mehh, not enough time to jot everything down D:
Fck script/synopsis writing T.T

Anyways, there are bonus questions too just in case we get sucky marks...
a) Who is the current MCA President?
b) Where is the current Deputy Prime Minister at the moment?

O_O
Okay shit hahahahaha newspaper where are you??
I hentam ketam only lol.

-

At law class just now...

Simon: You put perfume ah?
Myke: No.
Simon: I smell perfume.
Myke: Oh, I just farted.
Simon: wtf Really? Then I don't mind you farting around me.
Myke: Don't hesitate to ask if you need some for your romantic dinner.
Simon: ............

P/S: I didn't fart/put on perfume or anything! His nose ber-problem pfft!

Okbye have to stop now because moolah is knocking at the door! :D

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

why ur mum so free to make nice food every day :)

mykie said...

Zhen: Save money don't buy bread. Lol!

Jci said...

i support home baked stuffs!! long live ur mum!! hahahaha