Thursday, November 06, 2008

Quickie Updates.

I was told that I'm fatter already O_O

I was told that my watch cannot be saved anymore O_O

I was told that my hair is getting uglier O_O

I was told that I have a pimple on my face O_O

fakthisshit. argh!

-

Anyway, about the watch I sent to repair a few weeks ago...
T-T The SA called and he said the watch couldn't be fixed anymore so they're replacing a new one for me!

:D
Because my original one has a tiny scratch on it :x

-


Nothing better to do, so I taught my dictionary the f words wtf.


I think I'm very memalukan I always thought 'moobs' are men's muscular chest but apparently it's the breast/lin/tetek of a fat dude. Wtf gross @@ Click here to see an example. Didn't wanna post something this obscene in my blog hahahaha... @@

-

Anyway girls, karaoke sesh in the coming weeks? :)






No comments: